How to Measure Your Size
Measurements are made from the inside circumference of the hat's crown (bottom of hat), also known as the sweatband, and most often measured in centimeters (.393in).
Dope Hats Uses the Following Sizes:
- Small - Medium (55cm to 58cm)
- Large (58cm to 60cm)
- Small - 55cm (21.65 Inches)
- Medium - 57cm (22.44 Inches)
- Large - 59cm (23.22 Inches)
- X Large - 60cm (23.62 Inches)
Measuring Your Size
1. Use textile measuring tape to measure the distance around your head crossing through the center part of the back of your head and the forehead just above the eyebrow. Be sure the tape is level with the floor.
2. Check the measurement of the tape wrapped around your head and record the measurement in centimeters (cm). We recommend sizing up if you land between two sizes.